2014-2015 Competitive Tryouts
For those players that aspire to play at a higher level of competition, CBS will be holding trouts to evaluate players for our perspective 2014-2015 competitive teams. Age groups range from U9-U18 for both Boys and Girls.
Tryouts will be held at Mitchell Ellington Park
boys tryout dates/times
May 27th & 29th, 2014
U9-U13 - 5:30-7:00 PM
U14-U18 - 7:00 - 8:30 PM
girls tryout dates/times
May 28th & 30th, 2014
U9-U12 5:30-7:00 PM
U13-U18 7:00-8:30 PM
- Players should wear white shirts
- Players MUST wear shinguards
- Players should bring their own water to drink
- PARENTS MUST pre-register their child for tryouts at the link HERE
- Upon arrival to tryouts players/parents will need to check in at the Soccer Field Building prior to start
Competitive Program Info
- All players that are selected and assigned to a competitive team after try-outs are completed, will be required to pa the Registration and COMP fee, $250, no later than prior to first game of fall season.
- Uniform cost, if you do not currently have one, is a separate cost of $125 for 2 Jerseys, 2 pairs of socks, and 1 pair of shorts for the season. You will be sent a direct link to order and pay online through our vendor and have it shipped directly to your house.
- Please remember if you are selected to a competitive team, you will incur additional expenses as related to Training Fees, Tournament Participation, and State Cup/Regional Cup.
For additional information, you may contact
Coaching Info and Profiles is posted on our website under About/Coaches Menu
For detailed information regarding those athletes currently playing for CBS, living outside the Merritt Island High School soccer district, should you move within the MIHS district and wish to play, you could be ruled ineligible your first year. The attachment below