Please see the attachment below for a list of all boys comp tryout results. To proceed to registration, please click here.
In addition for our NEW Uniform Ordering Information, please see the Uniform Attachment below. Parents will individually receive an email with information on how to order the uniforms. Please double check your GotSoccer account and make sure your email address is correct.
Our registration costs will remain the same as last year. The only difference is our Uniforms are now ordered individually by you, through our private Soccer.Com account. The Registration Cost for Fall and Spring Comp is $225 paid through GotSoccer when you register. The Uniform cost is $125 paid through Soccer.Com when you purchase your childs uniform.
Frequently Asked Questions/ Facts
· Fall season Games begin the second weekend of August for all Recreational Teams!!! We will play a 10 game schedule for the Fall Season.
· Teams formed in late July with roster distribution at that time to identified coaches for practice scheduling and coordination.
· Practices times and locations are scheduled and coordinated by the coaches to meet their work schedules, etc.. asvolunteers. Most teams practice 1-2x per week in the evenings after work./school etc..
· We have teams based in the Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach areas.
· Games will be played at Mitchell-Ellington, Kelly West and Cocoa Beach fields in the Fall. Practice fields will include these as well as Gardendale, Rotary and Kings Park.
· Majority of games are played on Saturdays with potential infrequent Sunday afternoon games as needed based on field availability needs and/or make-ups for rain-outs.