Fall 2016 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AGES 4 – 18 YEARS (Minimum age: Must be 4 years old before 01-01-2016*)
Central Brevard Soccer Registration is an easy process. All registration is completed online thru our website www.centralbrevardsoccer.org. Any Parent or Legal Guardian can register their child/player on-line If your child is a new player please mail a copy (to be submitted to FYSA) of his/her official State Birth Certificate (not a Hospital Certificate).
Registration Opens: May 25th – July 24
The RECREATIONAL registration fees for the 2016 Fall Recreational Season are as follows:
Under-5/ Under-6 $99.00
Under-15/ Under 16 $138.50
- Recreational Games (U10 – U14) begin the weekend of September 10th. We will play a 10 game schedule for the Fall Season.
- Academy teams (U5 –U8) will begin training on Monday August 29th with games beginning on September 10th.
- Final games on October 29th
- u5/u6 age will train Tuesday and Thursday 5:15-6:15pm with games on Saturdays 8:30-9:30am
- u7/u8 age will train Monday and Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm with games on Saturdays 9:45-10:45am
- 8 game season Games will be played at Mitchell-Ellington and Cocoa Beach fields in the Fall.
COMP AND RECREATIONAL (BYSL)
u15-u19 age group games begin weekend of August 13th
u10-u14 age group games begin weekend of September 10th
- Practice fields will include these as well as Gardendale, Rotary and Kings Park.
- Want to be a Coach? Practice times and locations are scheduled and coordinated by you to meet your schedule. Receive discounted registration fees for you child. Most teams practice 1-2x per week in the evenings after work./school etc.. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO COACH
Payments to be made Online via credit card at time of registration.
Players that have not registered with us previously, will need to mail a copy of birth certificate
Mail Birth Certificates to: Central Brevard Soccer
Brian Rye, CBS President
5190 Wildwood Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Many thanks to all our sponsors!
Caliber Home Loans – Josh Quibodeaux Caliber Home Loans
Visionary Optomerty – Micah and Brooke Girard Visionary Optometry
TR Launay, Inc. – Troy Launay TR Launay, Inc.
Family Health Center-Port St. John – Janis and Tom Black Dr. Janis Black - Family Health Center
Warren Harrison Painting – Warren Harrison Warren Harrison Painting
McCoy Freeman – REMAX Elite – Bobby Freeman McCoy Freeman - REMAX Elite
FishLips Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill
Papa Vitos Papa Vito's Italian Restaurant